26 Feb HOW TO HAVE A DELICIOUS GRILLED PORK
HOW TO HAVE A DELICIOUS GRILLED PORK
During baking, it is better to use charcoal fire.
Infrared rays from charcoal fire will help to make the barbecue soft and melted to the inside as well as keep the sweetness of the meat.
|Fire zone||Use classification||Reference seconds and temperature|
|High fire zone||Bake the surface of the meat and use it to keep the water inside the meat.||3 seconds 230 – 280oC|
|Medium fire zone||We will use it as the main cooking zone.||6 seconds 180 – 230oC|
|Low fire zone||Use it to keep the barbecue warm after baking.||10 seconds 120 – 180oC|
If you lay an aluminum dish or aluminum foil to catch the falling oil, the grill will not get dirty and it will be easier to clean up.
[Measure cooking temperature with “hand test” ]
Hold your hands about 15 cm from the net of the grill and check the cooking temperature within the time you can withstand. Please also go frequently to understand the condition of charcoal.
*Note Protein is hardened by rapid temperature change. It is very important to “burn thoroughly and slowly”
- First bake the surface of the meat and keep the meat juice.
- Burn up slowly with medium heat of charcoal
- Depending on each person’s appetite, adjust the low fire zone approriately.
1. Be sure to warm up the dishes before serving. It will help to keep your meat hot and deliciously served
2. Once baked, wrap it in aluminum foil and steam it with residual heat. To the center of the meat, it is thoroughly heated steadily.
We really wish you to successfully make a delicious meal with our products, “The Tategamori Kogen pig” which nourished from the heart of us.